18 Sept 2010

all over the shop...


In my lifetime I have noticed, from lessons of observing nature (human and animal), television, reading novels, studying graphic design, art, English literature, film, art, technology, DVD’s, video, youtube, music, theatre, what people have to say.

I have listened watched, thought about, proved wrong, proved right, proved wrong again, that the world we live in and the things that make it, are not all they seem. I am purposely going to keep my writing all over the place because that’s is where I’m at.  ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder is to be celebrated. I haven’t got ADD (I don’t think) but it’s the schools that put the subjects into categories, and the kids/adults into corridors. This is to make it harder for us to reconnect with the world of nature, of which we are.

It is the linear way of thinking and the Internet is an example of intertexuality, how everything is connected and has a relationship with its counterpart.

No comments:

Post a Comment